me

"This is where you can write something about yourself. Nice place to let your hearts out."

Recent

"Yet another content line. I hate filling these up and I don't even like Lorem ipsum ;)" Looking for widgets, don't. Gonna add some cool AJAX popups for that.

Theme - First Draft

I am pleased to write here that the initial conversion of draft of this wonderful theme, Foliage (check the original Wordpress theme here) to Blogger 2.0 format is almost done. There are a few fixes it needs, once I would add a link for you to download the theme.

Issues remaining:

  • Links to feeds, posts and comments, need to be corrected.
  • The AJAX part needs to be working.
  • Few alignment issues.
  • and yes, TESTING :)
Feel free to drop your suggestions, I might include them in my theme.

0 responses

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.


fill me with meaningful content

"You may use this place to write about your blog, its intended purpose and audience, or just for any other reason better known to you."

Modified by Sandeep Gupta. Theme licenced under MIT License

Foliage In XML | feed

5ThirtyOne and Blogger Templates design | Top